- Love is taking a chance; a leap of faith, without knowing for certain what the outcome will be.
- Love is giving up the “I” for the “We”.
- Love is the willingness to make sacrifices for each other.
- Love is the desire to make your other half happy without expecting anything in return.
- Love is standing by The One through the high, lows and middles of life. There’s no question of whether they will happen because they will. The question is when and will you be able to persevere through the storm.
- Love is smelling your partner’s morning breath and still thinking they’re the hottest thing that ever walked the planet.
- Love is willing to work through the tight spots in a relationship.
- Love is compromising without making your partner feel as if they’ve lost something.
- Love is being there when you’re needed even if it inconveniences you.
Are you really in love? Or are you in love with the idea of love? Are you really in love? Or are you just satisfied with not being alone?